C++ Header Files¶
Cantera provides some header files designed for use in C++ application programs. These are designed to include those portions of Cantera needed for particular types of calculations.
These headers are designed for use in C++ application programs, and are not included by the Cantera core. The headers and their functions are:
- Provides class IdealGasMix.
- Provides class Interface.
- ODE Integrators.
- Base kinetics classes and functions for creating Kinetics objects from input files.
- One-dimensional reacting flows.
- Reaction path diagrams.
- Base thermodynamic classes and functions for creating ThermoPhase objects from input files.
- Base transport property classes and functions for creating Transport objects from input files.
- Zero-dimensional reactor networks.